Good thing I did because my online profiles looked like this…messy, cluttered, and disorganized.
1. My Google Knowledge Panel shows a book with no cover image and my profile picture is outdated. I’m in the process of getting verified as a the owner of that Knowledge Panel so I can make changes to it. Wish me luck.
2. The SEO site description on my website was clunky and didn’t reflect my current writing emphasis.
3. My Amazon Author profile was out of date even though I did revise it before the launch of STRETCH TO THE SUN in October.
4. My SCBWI profile was out of date. Gulp.
5. My Facebook profile? Old and boring. Needed an overhaul.
Thankfully, my Twitter profile was okay.
How do you look to the online world? Need a dustin’? I’m right in there with you.